MyCarle - Your secure, online health record
MyCarle gives you direct online access to portions of your electronic medical record (EMR) where your doctor stores your health information. The information in your record is secure and password protected.
New MyCarle features
- Refill your prescription: Use your MyCarle account to request refills for your medications.
- Visit your provider online: Through a secure and convenient electronic visit (e-Visit), receive medical advice, care and diagnosis. eVisits are a billable service with a cost of $35. By agreeing to the online eVisit appointment you are agreeing to have our credit/debit card preauthorized for the amount of $35. eVisit appointments are available for the following conditions:
- Red Eye, Vaginal Irritation/Discharge, Diarrhea, Sinus/Allergy, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Nausea/Vomiting, Cough/Bronchitis
- Patient advisory nurse call summary: When you call Patient Advisory Services for medical advice, a summary of your call, including the reason and next steps, will be saved in your MyCarle account.
- Message your providerís office about routine health issues: Through Ask-A-Nurse, send a secure message to your providerís office regarding questions about your visit, test results or non-urgent medical questions.
- Receive an After Visit Summary (AVS) of your office visit: AVS includes medications, allergies, instructions, plan of care and summary of health issues. You also have the ability to securely download certain information in MyCarle, save a copy to your computer or email a copy to another provider or organization Ė all from within MyCarle.
- View and pay Carle bills online
- Request to schedule an appointment with your primary care physician
- View current medications and test results, including radiology, lab and pathology results
- Track immunization history
- View health trends
Request a MyCarle account online
You can now sign up for a MyCarle account from your computer. Request an activation code at carle.org/mycarle
Urgent Medical Matters
Please do not use MyCarle to send any messages requiring urgent attention. For urgent medical matters, contact your doctorís office, or call Patient Advisory Services at (217) 383-3233.
If you're experiencing life-threatening symptoms, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately. View a list of conditions appropriate for the emergency room.
The text is too small to read. How can i make it bigger?
To increase the text size, hold down the Ctrl button on your keyboard while scrolling upward with your mouse